Monday, January 15, 2007

Dance Card

This spring, my dance card is full! I'll be the one dancing toute seule down the aisle to my seat.

San Francisco Ballet Program 1
January 30 - February 10
War Memorial Opera House, San Francisco

Cal Performances presents
The Forsythe Company
Thursday & Friday, February 22 - 23, 8pm
Zellerbach Hall, Berkeley

Yerba Buena Center for the Arts
Lines Ballet
Spring 2007 Home Season
April 13 - 15, 18 - 22

Cal Performances presents
Sylvie Guillem and Akram Khan
Saturday May 5, 8pm & Sunday May 6, 7pm
Zellerbach Hall

The Foundry presents
Imprint
May 10 - 12, 8pm
ODC Theatre

Yerba Buena Center for the Arts presents
Joe Goode Performance Group
Humansville
May 31 - Jun 2, Jun 7 - 9

See you there!

1 Comments:

I've been looking everywhere for you!! I am floored by what you have been doing. Email me, so we can catch up.
Miss you.

--Marisa

By Blogger Heather Heise, at 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home